Looking for event space?
The second floor of The Schoolhouse was the Auditorium of the school and the Principal’s office. Now it is used for special events, business meetings or holiday functions.
- This room has a fully functional stage and is acoustically amazing for bands, DJ’s, theatrical productions.
- The original yellow oak hardwood floors and soaring windows make for a great venue which can be customized for a wedding, rehearsal dinner, birthday party, corporate events, holiday parties, or large group gatherings.
- The Auditorium can accommodate 80 people. The main floor can seat 60 and the balcony can seat an additional 20.
- The entire building and grounds can be reserved as a venue for larger groups over 80 people.
- We offer a flexible menu which can be customized for your event. Please refer to our posted menus for specific information.
- The Principal’s office serves as our bar. This can be arranged as part of your evening. We do have a full liquor license including beer, wine, and spirits.
- Due to the age of our building, there is no elevator to the second floor. We can make arrangements for assistance to those who need help up the stairs.
- Tented or open air lawn events can be created for a special touch for weddings and events. We are situated on 5 acres of beautiful grounds.
Interested in holding your next event at The Schoolhouse? Contact us at 513.831.5753 for more detailed information. Check out our Facebook page for photos of past events and ideas for your event!
Current Schoolhouse Event Menu Packages:
Traditional Schoolhouse Package
- Family Style Service or Buffet meal that includes homemade cole slaw, tossed salad with housemade sweet French or ranch dressing, sweet cornbread and a non alcoholic beverage.
- Your choice of 3 sides*
- Your choice of 2 entrees (Fried Chicken, Roast Beef, Baked Cod, B/I Pork Chops, Chicken Parmesan, Country Fried Steak)
- Choice of 1 dessert (Black berry or Cherry Cobbler, NY Cheesecake, or Chocolate Cake)
Private School Package
- Family Style Service or Buffet meal that includes homemade cole slaw, tossed salad with housemade sweet French and ranch dressing, sweet cornbread and a non alcoholic beverage.
- Your choice of 4 sides*
- Choice of traditional entrees above and 1 of the following: BBQ Ribs, Parmesan Salmon, Beef Tenderloin, Baked Chicken, Baked Jumbo Cod Loin.
- Your choice of 1 dessert (Blackberry or Cherry Cobbler, NY Cheesecake, Chocolate Cake, Peanut Butter Pie, Lemon Meringue pie or Apple Pie).
Vegetarian Options – When choosing for vegetarian guests, please choose one entree for all vegetarian guests attending event.
- Pasta Primavera
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Country Style Whole Green Beans
- Sweet Kernel Corn
- Baby Carrots
- Stewed Tomatoes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Corn on the Cob (Seasonal)